JOIN US! Friday, May 7 and Saturday, May 8 is Heart Failure Update 2021 VIRTUAL!
The Canadian Heart Failure Society is bringing together a global audience for this exciting and interactive event focusing on the theme, Rebooting Successful Heart Failure Care in 2021.
Who should participate
Healthcare professionals involved in heart failure care:
- Cardiologists (community & academic)
- Internal Medicine Specialists & Hospitalists
- Nurses & Allied Health Professionals
We are delighted to announce that we will be jointly presenting sessions with the Heart Failure Association of the ESC, the Heart Failure Society of America and JACC: Heart Failure. These will feature live online panel discussions, Q&A and an interactive chat so be sure not to miss out!
Choose from an array of online workshops and Corridor Consult sessions, attend symposia and connect with colleagues and faculty through our social networking platform.
Program highlights include:
- New HF Guidelines!
- Heart failure in multisystem disease
- What’s new in HF: Imaging, HR control and more…
- HFpEF: Diagnosis & treatment: 5 things to know about each
- In-hospital initiation & management and how to prevent readmission
- Online workshops on virtual monitoring, medication titration & POCUS
- COVID & HF: What we have learned
We are pleased to offer free on-demand content to CHFS members following the conference.
Click here to get notified when registration opens.
Follow us on Twitter @CanHFSociety and #HFupdate20.
We look forward to welcoming you ONLINE!
HF Update 2021 Planning Committee Co-Chairs
Clinical Professor of Medicine,
University of Calgary
Past & Founding President,
Canadian Heart Failure Society
Director, Heart Function Clinic,
Department of Cardiology,
Université de Sherbrooke
Past President, Quebec Heart Failure Society
Associate Professor, Cardiology,
University of Manitoba
Director, SBH HF and Transplant Clinics
Head, Medical HF Program,
WRHA Cardiac Sciences
Immediate Past President, Canadian Heart Failure Society